Minggu, 05 Agustus 2012

Never a Lone Wolf Again!

The Mountain Three Short Sleeve

The Mountain Three Short Sleeve

I'm just a regular American guy. I've got a truck, smoke a little too much, maybe missing a few toes. Nothing too unusual. At my 9-to-5 I've gotten by for years on my old Two Wolf Moon T-Shirt. "Bring the loader over to bay 4" they'd say, and I'd get over there and get it done, my two wolves classy enough for work but also letting the passing ladies know I'm a raging torrent of untamed American spirit yearning to breath free, preferably naked. I'm no Don Juan, but I did ok -- mostly with Janice from Accounting, until she got diptheria.

Most of my income went to the good life, brewed high in the Rockies if you know what I mean. But one day I decided to take some hard earned dough and upgrade. Bigtime. When I got my Three Wolf Moon t-shirt, I knew my life had changed, but I didn't know how much.

When I put it on, the effect was immediate. 33% more wolf was almost too much to handle. It was like wearing 1500 ccs of chaps on a 1800 cc motorcycle. The vibrations alone were almost enough to throw me off my stride. And the fact that the third wolf faces backwards while howling, demonstrating individuality at the same time as unity of purpose and nobility of spirit, was a metaphor so powerful Roy, the guy who steals my mail, practically took his own foot off with his weed whacker the moment he saw me.

Jesus.

After suturing him up with some spare baling twine, I trotted down to the hardware store to stock up. Bad idea. The rippling of my well endowed man curves apparently set the wolves to almost a hypnotic shimmering, trapped and yet freed under the opalescent moon they eternally worship and yet deny. Some guy took one look at me and backed right into a concrete planter. I almost stopped to see if he was ok, but then I remembered that wolves don't stop for anybody, particularly when howling.

These days, I'm making $1.15 more an hour, and I keep getting free cable. With the savings, I'm thinking ...maybe...just maybe, it'll be Four Wolf Time soon. But for those of you who have put in your time and training on the One and Two wolf shirts, I highly recommend investing in an upgrade. You'll never truly soar free without one.

Get your The Mountain Three Short Sleeve Now!

5 komentar:

  1. I know that in ancient greece, their clothing attire consisted of togas, but that doesn't seem sufficient in the winter. Does anyone know what they wore during the winter when they got cold?

    BalasHapus
  2. have been to Hawaii before I always pack to much or not enough, should I buy there, cheap t-shirts? I always take one pair of pants that convert to shorts, 5 pairs of shorts, 7 days underwear, 2 nice shirts, 2 pairs of shoes, we buy our toiletries there, can anyone think of anything else? Oh and buy the way we do laundry while I'm there.

    BalasHapus
  3. The weird old fashioned ones usually the animals are looking at the moon. Old people wear them.

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm 19 and on Saturday I'm going to Disney World for a week with my aunt and uncle. I've never been before, and neither have anyone else in my family, and so I'm not sure what to expect. What are things that I should definitely pack? What are the best rides in the different parks? At what times of day are the parks the most busy? And how much money, on average, should I expect to spend on food every day? I know that I have a lot of questions, but any advice would be greatly appreciated!

    BalasHapus
  5. Ok so I am going on camp for three days what is everything I should take ???? I am going to the snowy mountain and candberra . I live in Australia I am going in early march ??? What should I wear as cloths or shoes hair ect any help will be greatly appreciated !!!!!

    BalasHapus