Kamis, 12 Juli 2012

A Devastating Parody of Right-Wing Extremism

Angry White Male Horse Rode

Angry White Male Horse Rode

No matter what your ethnic background, we all as Americans have an obligation to our country. This obligation may lead you to become a doctor, teacher, or even a solider.To have this love and loyalty,you must have a sense of history. This book shows how we have lost touch with our history in the last fifty years.
It shows how we have lost sight of our moral responsibilities. There are many history books on the market but most do not connect history with real life events. Mr. Biesada shows history in a different light, in a way that everyone can understand and relate to. His unique writing style is very confortable and modern. The book in written to be straight forward but it is also very humorous. He helps you look at life throught his point of view. From love to politics he explains and examines our society. I have bought all my family members this book for Christmas and I would love to see it in our public schools.

Get your Angry White Male Horse Rode Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I'm just angry because what usually takes me 15 minutes took me 2 hours because of all the traffic going to the mall, worst I ever seen it!

    BalasHapus
  2. I hate my life, I hate that I have put so much time and effort into my life and have recently noticed that I truly hate every cowardly decision I have ever made. They say live life with no regrets but i regret so much. I am a 20 year old white male, I am attractive and come from a well off family so you think that I should be set up for life but I am not. I hate who I have become and just hate where I am at now. I feel like I truly do not have any "friends" that I can call up whenever, I feel like I am just an annoyance to people. I am so akward, unconfident, and feel like I can never bounce back from this slump. I wish I had been more adventurous when I was younger so that I would have actually matured and learned more throughout life. But I have let my coward self get the best of me and never really took any risks in life, like asking out a girl I liked because I was too picky. I just want to be rich and have it all and am so sick of working my ass off in school and getting so so grades. This isn't the life I wanted, I hate it so much its almost unbearable, I seriously want to die but would never do that to my parents, and I don't know what to do. Please someone help me my life is a mess right now. Anyone have any good advice?

    BalasHapus