Senin, 02 Juli 2012

Amazing Dress!

Patty Women Floral Sleeve Cocktail

Patty Women Floral Sleeve Cocktail

I know that it has gotten a lot of flack for being `overrated', but seriously, this movie is ridiculously hilarious. I avoided it, thinking that it was just going to be an overuse of gross out humor, but it really isn't. Sure, it is offensive, but it is done in a VERY humorous way that makes this one never-ending laugh riot. It had NO BUSINESS winning all those comedy awards over the far more refreshing `(500) Days of Summer', but that is no reason to pan this film as unworthy of our attention. The jokes are all different and all hit with reckless abandon. The performances are fleshed out beautifully, and all of the actors really have great interaction with one another, which creates a natural chemistry even in the midst of highly unnatural circumstances. Bradley Cooper is dapper and charming, Ed Helms is hilariously unnerved and Zach Galifianakis is a comedic goldmine here. His performance is one of the best comedic performances of the decade. He really understands how NOT to overdue it while making sure that he is completely over the line. I never stopped laughing. The plot itself may have its fair share of holes and it may not all make sense (it's a slapstick buddy comedy, so it really isn't supposed to) but that doesn't matter because the screenplay is so rich with comedic engagement that you forget all about the fact that its one of the most improbably comedies in recent years. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas is not a phrase that carries a lot of weight, but this film makes VERY good use of that ageless moniker. I totally recommend this movie. If you are looking forward to just laying back and soaking in the laughter, this one delivers in spades...and then some!

Get your Patty Women Floral Sleeve Cocktail Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I reviewd the other cut for this dress. Both were surprising nice quality. The lace was very pretty and the dress comfortable. Very cute dress for a young lady. Came in very quickly and was excited to try it on. I realized I was an old woman and it didn't look so cute on me! I returned it missing my youth.

    BalasHapus
  2. I took a chance and bought this dress and to say, I am happy about it, is an understatement. It is a simple black lace dress but when you put it on with some hot shoes, it really rocks. A word of caution, if you are buying this dress, you have to go a size up. I wear a medium in just about any dress, but I had seen a review on a top from a buyer (who bought from this designer) and decided to heed the caution. Love, love, love the dress!

    BalasHapus
  3. Wore this to a cocktail party. A lot of other women had the same idea to go with the lace top of the dress...this was by far one of the better ones! :) I normally wear 6-8...I went up 2 sizes because I didn't want it too snug. One size is fine...so if you're a size 6-8 a Large will do!

    BalasHapus